Binbrook Ice!

ChefMick

I have had such poor luck there,i can find em on my flasher but just can't entice em too much."They were biting yesterday" kinda deal.A kind reminder to check about consumption from there,reports were pretty bad if I remember correctly.Nice local spot though!

That looks safe enough for me Chef ! I have been ice fishing in less than 1" of ice .........but my feet were planted firmly on shore or a dock lol ! Which brings up the question , can 2 rods be used ? :read: It's still ice , and you can only fish straight down and open water may be close by to fish one rod only to cast for pike etc. I'm ready to go at first ice and a nice meal of slabs would be grrrrrrreat ! :Gonefishing:

Yeah Larry, tease is right...oh well, it looked like it could set up really slick and flat...then a warm front. With Erie not freezing and Simcoe being patchy last year someone has to pray to the ice gods.

Yeah Larry, tease is right...oh well, it looked like it could set up really slick and flat...then a warm front. With Erie not freezing and Simcoe being patchy last year someone has to pray to the ice gods.

I don't think we'll have to pray. I've been snowboarding this past weekend already. That was a month ahead of last season. Had it marked on the calendar. We had our first snow last December 22nd 2012. The odds are stacked in our favour! BRING ON THE ICE!!!

I don't think we'll have to pray. I've been snowboarding this past weekend already. That was a month ahead of last season. Had it marked on the calendar. We had our first snow last December 22nd 2012. The odds are stacked in our favour! BRING ON THE ICE!!!

off topic but where???

Archived