Dunville/cayuga Puppy Mill Info Needed

jesse

Sadly we bought 2 puppys for a Christmas present & met these people in dunville.They gave us parvo puppys & shut off both phones we were using to contact them so we have no trace or info.This guy was driving a newer silver 4 door ford f150.It had a very unique stainless steel cage/crate in the box area.Very slim chance but maybe the word is out on these people locally?? They sadly sold different sick puppys to others from other litters too,just finding more out as I go but I would love to get a face to face again!

Agree with Drifter, some of my best pets have been rescues from the shelter. Never buy from someone you just met on the street...I want a location and address, and if Im spending money, I also want a clean health record from a vet. Good luck finding them now....long gone.

Sadly, there are histories of a few puppy mills in the Dunnville/Cayuga area. One used to sell direct through a local pet store several years back. We bought one.

Sadly, there is really no standard for breeder businesses, beyond those established as voluntary standards of practice through organizations like CKC and veterinary assocs.

My wife wanted a puppy so went to kijiji and found lab pups and went and payed 250, than told me about it that evening. I was furious, just thank god they didn't rip us off as we had go wait 5 weeks before getting him. For 250 u can get a pup from humaine society vet checked spayed/neutered and Health guarantee.

So many scammers out there these days can't trust anyone

Archived