Snomobile Accident

captnn

These machines can go over 100 mph ......too fast for the average person to handle . After a snowfall , everything is white so many objects are not seen . Unfortunately , we will see more deadly crashes on these flying machines.

Sorry to hear about that Jackz...I lost a friend of mine to a tragic snowmobile accident a few years. Always a sad day for the families and friends for what should have been a fun day. Sorry to hear about this...prayers to the families for their loss.

Sorry for anyone effected by this tragedy. Remember to check even known trails before going full throttle, one time behind my own house after a week of hiatus of sledding I went slowly around the runs on my property, to check for deadfalls etc. Good thing I did as someone, (I never found out who) ran a wire about head height across two trees. If I was going full out, best case would have been a nasty case of whiplash, I shudder to think of worst case. Run the machines at half or less and break the trail, even when running a river or lake, ice fishing holes can also be deadly. Have fun and be safe.

Mike

Archived