The Ice Boom Is Being Removed As We Speak

midas69er

Hello,

Just a report from Fort Erie that the boom is on its way out. The crane is in position, and we are under way. Be careful out there, gunna be a heavy flow this year! I see ice off the shores in Thunderbay area. so there is a lot of ice to pass through!

This web site may show the ice chunks flowing over the Falls . The last link shows both falls in live stream ..........It would be better to see if it wasn't raining .......

http://nowloop.com/buffalo-ny/erie-county-buffalo-area-webcams/

They put them there last fall, I guess a lot of grass getting ripped up from all the boaters parking straight up from the ramp....

They put them there last fall, I guess a lot of grass getting ripped up from all the boaters parking straight up from the ramp....

Blocks were put in for Flavours or Canal Days. Can't remember which one, like Bic said the grass was taking a beating. Guess this was a cheaper option then paving the lot. Ice was on the North shore past SL point and in the canal yesterday.

Yes hope it's as reasonable as CB, boy so much for me having my dad by another season pass for the boat..(senior price)... :D Well as long as it's going to be reasonable, it's worth it for sure...... Hey unless Tombo has room for my rig and trailer???? I can supply timmies each morning......??? lol.. :D

I am guessing the machine is for parking not for launching. How could they charge the launch and leave vehicles?

It states to all ramp users though. Launch and leave would be free just like CB. If you don't get caught by the meter maid you're golden. 5 bucks would be nice but doubtful.

I got the senior rate last year too. I would think there would be a seasons pass for the launch just like CB launch ramp.

It states to all ramp users though. Launch and leave would be free just like CB. If you don't get caught by the meter maid you're golden. 5 bucks would be nice but doubtful.

I got the senior rate last year too. I would think there would be a seasons pass for the launch just like CB launch ramp.

Hey LT.... Any idea on who is in charge of this change, would like to find out if there is a season pass as well? And agree 5 bucks would be nice..... I'd guess the Marina but never know......

Cheers Bic

I emailed them last night, Chris Larocque was the person i sent the email to, said his title was marina manager....... Asked about the daily cost and if they where going to offer a seasonal pass...... Will post once or of i get a reply.........

Cheers Bic................

This is the sign posted at launch FHg5iCM.jpg

Here are a few pics of the launch and bayFbGYB5T.jpgt928YsY.jpg

. I mentioned this to our Mayor 4 yrs. ago wow .....he finally listened lol.

Archived