Downtown Toronto Fishing

archman

I just took a job with a Canadian-based company and have to go there for training for a week on August 11. Will I have any fishing opportunities? I don't know exactly where I will be staying and I doubt I will have a car. I just know at this point it's downtown in a nice hotel. What are my options this time of year, if any? I love smallmouth fishing for big lake runs, but honestly I will catch anything but small panfish. I just know nothing about the landscape. Thanks in advance!

Walk the harbour front for big pike. If you see anyone else, chances are his name is Blair...lol. Bowfin, Pike and Bass in the channels and inlets at Toronto islands. Access to the fairy boat at queens quay, below lakeshore blvd.

Walk the harbour front for big pike. If you see anyone else, chances are his name is Blair...lol. Bowfin, Pike and Bass in the channels and inlets at Toronto islands. Access to the fairy boat at queens quay, below lakeshore blvd.

Where is Blair?I assumed he got sick of the nonsense on here but that seems to have been dealt with.His reports and comments were very informative !

Where is Blair?I assumed he got sick of the nonsense on here but that seems to have been dealt with.His reports and comments were very informative !

. Blair was banned from here Too bad he misbehaved I liked him

I heard Blair has been in Alberta for better jobs opportunities few months back, He also got banned at another fishing site for over stepping his boundaries..

That is the problem if one tries to prioritize being popular on a social media . We are all disposable if we do not behave and respect others, No self made celebrity is invulnerable regardless how popular one can get. I believe he was fishing at least 2-3 times a week at downtown GTA or vicinity back then. He got the time, so he was consistently doing well fishing toronto area.

His contribution was helpful to a fishing board, he spent a lot of time digging, then cut and pasting pertinent info to make his post interesting and informative. One issue was some info or secret spot he acquired while fishing with others was not his to give, yet he chose to post it as his own report, that was how he got into trouble after hooking up with others.

The FIshing sport is already so addictive, then wanting more attention at a social media hoping to earn our self worth image within a public forum will not necessary have its long term benefit. The problem with social media..........some fame does come to the average joe, but then gone fast as well!

Blair, along with some other OFF members carried thier differances from that site to this one and the mods and admins had no choice but to sever ties with all of them.I too liked the guy, but we spent more time baby sitting these adults. Agree with you fishfight on social media. We have some great members here, and people will always come and go....i can say that this site is at least active where many others are dead. Lots of regulars here who contribute to making NFN a decent board overall. Lots of new members have signed on to replace some of the trouble makers and ive always found many of the people i have met here to be decent people. Cliff has always been fair here with everyone. I wish Blair all the best...he sure knew the harbour front, the island and the gta.

Archived