Anybody Into Rock Bass? Possibly The Best Rock Bass Spot.

Ilikepikeandbass

Hi everybody.

I went Port Dalhousie fishing a couple of days ago, and I caught a whole lot of Rock Bass. I wasn't even going for them. But I remember being told to just drop my line off the pier onto the bottom and you'll catch a whole lot of fish. So, I went ahead and tried it. So, I dropped my line in and instantly I got a bite. Small Rock Bass though. That day I caught 12 Rock Bass in total. I went again this morning and caught a 4 pound Rock Bass. So, if your into Rock Bass go to the Port Dalhousie pier and just drop your line in and your guaranteed to catch something.

If you caught a 4lb rock bass then you let go an ontario record... either that or your maybe a bit off on the weight. Bit yes, port d is a great spot to catch rock bass. Sinker, hook, worm and drop it next to the pier and youl get something almost every time

Nice catch on the big Rocky. Gravelly Bay in Port Colborne also has some huge Rock Bass.....................................Boog

I got one on a top water (spiting image) the other day. When I was a kid I used to get them with a crayfish crank bait in Gravelly bay in P.C non stop...

Archived