Barrys Bay Trip With Wifey (Pics)

spiro

You have a nice little paradise there Spiro ! Nice shots of the lake and your good looking doggie . Your wife looks quite at home in that blow up yak ......love that doggie life jacket too . Thanks for sharing your trip with us ! :Gonefishing:

Great looking place nice fishing hey dont ever kiss fish....you can get infexziminia, nasty!! Love the pics though!!

Great looking place nice fishing hey dont ever kiss fish....you can get infexziminia, nasty!! Love the pics though!!

Ok tell me you didnt google that....lol

I is a great place, and I had a great time. Other than the 2nd day, when the toilet had a major clog from the week before, I had to dismantle the plumbing under the cottage because the previous owner didn't put in a clean out and had 4 feet of 3 inch pipe level, so the crap and paper just sat there.... lots of fun....

Thanks for the great comments

Mike

We bought the inflatables years ago at BJ's Wholesale in the USA, they were stupid cheap, $75 on sale but the same ones are $300 at other stores. I would never get rid of them even though I have 3 hard kayaks. The hard ones are easier to paddle and faster but my wife and I went to Myrtle Beach one year while in college and we had our luggage a full sized cooler and 2 kayaks in the trunk of a Honda civic for the trip. They have a thick canvas outer shell that resists punctures from dogs nails and even the occasional lure that I bounce off of it. Honestly If I could only have one of my boats I would probably keep the inflatable, I can do anything the larger kayaks do yet I can put it on my back or bike it to the water if Armageddon ever hits. Cheers

Mike

Archived