Muffler Service

smerchly

Well , I WAS going to fish for carp today .....started up my 2002 F-150 & heard an exhaust leak . The whole exhaust system is original ....not bad for a 2002 ! I took the truck to Midas on Hartzel Rd , since they did a good job on my Van and were honest enough to say I didn't need a tailpipe as it was still sound . I figured I'd be paying about $300 for a complete system today , but they actually take you under your vehicle and show you the repairs needed . In this case they said everything else was fine except a short piece of pipe just in front of the muffler ....welded in a new piece , new clamp , and the total bill was $78 , tax included . Some other places would have just replaced everything . It's nice to know we have honest businesses among us !

I wish I could say the same thing with the scammers who sold us a new furnace a few months ago ....outright crooks ! Guy goes by the name Samer Khalili ,working for OEG ......don't let them set foot in your house ......lesson learned . We won't even answer the door if we see them knocking.......

Well , I WAS going to fish for carp today .....started up my 2002 F-150 & heard an exhaust leak . The whole exhaust system is original ....not bad for a 2002 ! I took the truck to Midas on Hartzel Rd , since they did a good job on my Van and were honest enough to say I didn't need a tailpipe as it was still sound . I figured I'd be paying about $300 for a complete system today , but they actually take you under your vehicle and show you the repairs needed . In this case they said everything else was fine except a short piece of pipe just in front of the muffler ....welded in a new piece , new clamp , and the total bill was $78 , tax included . Some other places would have just replaced everything . It's nice to know we have honest businesses among us !

I wish I could say the same thing with the scammers who sold us a new furnace a few months ago ....outright crooks ! Guy goes by the name Samer Khalili ,working for OEG ......don't let them set foot in your house ......lesson learned . We won't even answer the door if we see them knocking.......

Randy and all the guys at Midas on Hartzel Rd are great.

I work in the automotive service business and deal with Midas a lot, honest and non pushy automotive shops are few and far between, nice to see when someone like you Smerchly comes onto a public forum to say nice things about good service, far too often people go out of their way to complain but rarely do people ever compliment.

If anyone here at Niagarafishing,net would like advice on the best places to go in St. Catharines area for different automotive services be sure to shoot me a message, I will gladly send you to some great, honest shops that I work at and deal with on a daily basis.

Archived