My Fishing Video Blog

Angler files

For those of you who have not already seen my videos from other forums, I thought I would share the link to my youtube channel here.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnglerFiles

The first four episodes are Carp fishing as I get used to using UK style gear and tactics.

Enjoy!

I noticed a lot of vids posted by Lorne Morley (Hammercarp) and I had the pleasure of fishing with him for carp locally . As chair of CAG he must be very busy as I haven't read any updated activities he may be enjoying ....hope everything is going well for him . Thanks for the info Angler files , tons of great info there !

That is a killer spot. Where I usually go I only get bit in and around May. Loved the video that was linked in the first post. Makes me want to go slam some carp! Keep up with the killer videos. Nice free advertisement for Peter's haha!

I ended up going carp fishing and landed a 17lbs beauty. I might need to buy a better scale pretty soon, mine can only read up to 25 lbs!
Hey angler files, you seem to know what you're doing when it comes to carp conservation fishing, do you know every single rule and reg regarding your fishing? I would like to hear your thoughts and pick your brain! I see you're using one rod as you're supposed to, is that because that's all you need or you are following the rules?

Archived