High Mountain Rainbows Video.

iHasFish

Very nice video. Some nice solitude style fishing...love it. Couple questions for you. I just picked up the gopro hero 3. Are you using a chest mount and a tripod? What do you use to edit the videos? Im just trying to learn this thing and what it can do. Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks for sharing your adventure!!

Chest mount, but no tripod, i just sit that sucker on a rock. Lol. As for editing, i use a pirated copy of power director 11 that I found online. Don't use the stock GoPro

Software, it's crap. So I don't run into copyright issues on the music, i just google "creative commons music" and go from there. Good luck, happy editing.

Need to get that chest mount. Look like a goof ball with the head mount...lol. My headlamp sits on my forehead, so id have to use my five head..lol. I have the remote as well...so hopefully have some fun with this thing. Sure puts out awesome video and when you add music its great. Have to play with it yet to get it figured out. Those speed frames you done are cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived