Port D

Backwoods

Agree Cliff .....last couple of trips to Port Dazooli there were over 30 anglers fishing from the east wall . They were getting along great and gave room for anyone who hooked a fish . There are many regulars who became friends and enjoy the gab & laughs amongst themselves ....many retired guys like myself have taken up the sport to enjoy the great outdoors . Many of the guys have helped newcomers with the set ups and techniques to help them "go with the flow " It's sad to see "discontent" among the few who want to fish "their style" and cause tangled lines ....word exchanges , cut lines , and the odd violent encounters . Peace brothers . :Gonefishing:

Actually my post had nothing at all to do with fishing my style or any other style. Comments were made by 4 guys fishing the wall the second I got out of my car that I cant float fish there haha. I laughed it off and went upstream and caught fish. I wasnt anywhere near them. The old school mentality that Port can only be fished bottom bouncing is a thing of the past. If a floater gets their first and takes up position on the wall deal with it and vice versa.

And Backwoods sorry your post turned into this....you wanna know the what the waters like I can let you know in abit.

Really Cliff ???

The thread was about water clarity and then on post 6 Jeep decided to attack the bottom bouncers. Projecting I guess.

PortPosse.jpg

Unbeknown to us, our picture was in the Standard a few years back. Kind of hard to float fish, when most of the guys on the wall are bottom bouncing.

keep in mind I am almost strictly a bouncer. But if I get there first and wanna float and you get there second third forth etc and wanna bounce then I have the right away. It sounds as if you fell the floated should leave when a bouncer wants his spot. Give you head a shake. Jeep wasn't attacking if your that sensitive I'd hate to see how you deal with real life issues. It's a forum everyone can say what they want feel how they feel but don't start whining when someone thinks differently, listen you may see a new outlook or realize something you didn't. The guy you.attacked too is a good guy and has helped me out numerous times aswell as given everyone great info so don't expect him to hold his tounge cause I've learned alot from jeeps years of experience and knowledge.

If I float fish I got to niagara if I wanna bottom bounce I'll go to port. Jus easier to join the crowds if your doing the same as everyone else. At the end of the day it's still fishing. Or find your own spot away from everyone else n do whatever u want.

Archived