Upper Niagara Muskie Question

Finsanity

Hey guys just looking for some help on baits types of areas to look for and times if you would be so kind. Will be fishing the upper niagara possibly from my boat. Thanks pm me to keep it down if u like

Try trolling large deep diving crankbaits out from and downstream of Frenchmans Cr. Lots of humps out there, the fish hold behind them. Troll downstream and cross current, with enough line out to make lots of bottom contact. Its important to use 100# braid at least, and heavy steel leaders.

With all this wind, its gonna be muddy, you can still catch them, but its much tougher!

Please make sure to have a good quality Muskie net, long nose pliers and especially mini bolt cutters!(to hook hooks, available at Canadian Tire)

I have a cradle and all the gear for when I go to St Claire. My goal is to always release them unharmed and ready to party. Just haven't caught any size on the upper so was looking for where to find them this time of year there and what works best thanks dad keep it coming lol

Archived