Past Two Weeks - Annual Christmas Holiday Fishing Pics

durkin09

I live in Alberta now and usually get back around Christmas for two weeks to see the family, but also to fish the awesome fishery that is southern Ontario. Was able to get out to a local trib one day, 3 days on the big river and one at Port D. Landed over 80 steelhead and browns, plus 2 lakers and a walleye in total, with the 3 days on the Niagara being the best (30+ in one day). Got fish on everything, minnows, streamers, egg patterns, it changed day to day. Not a lot of big fish around this year, but here's some of our catches, enjoy!

image_5.jpeg

image_6.jpeg

image_7.jpeg

image.jpeg

image_1.jpeg

image_2.jpeg

image_3.jpeg

image_1-1.png

image_2-1.png

image-1.png

Kept one for the grill and bait for next year.

image_8.jpeg

Hope everyone had a good holiday season and was able to get out fishing! Cheers.

Great to see you posting here Durkin

Haven't seen you in a few years. Glad you got on the fish!

Thanks for sharing with us here you got some nice trout there.

Cliff.

I used to see u and your dad down in port all the time fishing from the boat. Was it his truck that had the brake lines cut on the ramp? Glad u got out. I got out quite a bit. Best holiday fishing in a long time. Good luck back west

I wondered where you got to Durkin ! You always did well at Port Dal , and

I'm glad to see you haven't lost your touch....some real nice fish there ! I hope you are getting some fishing time in out west as well . The ninth picture down.....is that steelie really that pink , or is it reflection from your jacket ?

I used to see u and your dad down in port all the time fishing from the boat. Was it his truck that had the brake lines cut on the ramp? Glad u got out. I got out quite a bit. Best holiday fishing in a long time. Good luck back west

Ya that was us. It wasn't maliciously cut though, just worn out.

I wondered where you got to Durkin ! You always did well at Port Dal , and

I'm glad to see you haven't lost your touch....some real nice fish there ! I hope you are getting some fishing time in out west as well . The ninth picture down.....is that steelie really that pink , or is it reflection from your jacket ?

Thanks Bill, it's nice to get back once in a while to fish the old stomping grounds. I have been fishing out west as well but it's hard to get excited about an 18 inch trout when I'm used to these guys.

I think it is the reflection from the float suit as I don't remember it being that pink. Nice fish and fought hard though.

Archived