34Lb Common

BCLT

Hey everyone. Its been a long time since ive posted here. This video is not a shameless plug at gear and no revenues are generated from its views.

We all know this winter has been a brutal one to say the least. All we have is getting our gear ready, tying flies, making floats and watching videos. So grab a coffee and check out this video of a 2-3 week baiting campaign at an unfished location in search of deep water commons. In the video I take my boat and gear and go to a spot, mark it with a PVC pipe and begin baiting with dog food feeder boilies. After a couple weeks, the weather lines up pushing wind into the swim depositing loads of naturals along the travel path......by placing our baits along the path we begin to produce fat fall commons!

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSDnMWrxvNg

That's awesome cant wait to get out for them hogs when do you think is the right time to start fishing for them

if you know of any bodies of water that hold carp(most do) and it has a warm water discharge (like the 12 mile) then you can fish them almost anytime of the year. iv done it in the cold months and have done well.

Thanks for the info BCLT and jordanl i fish the welland river for cats and carp but would like to start early this year

i would like to start fishing in Jordan this year as well . Ya BCLT it was a great vid keep them coming

Archived