Happy Easter...carp Bait?

Bubba14

Ok, so I just spent some time tearing up pre-seasoned stuffing bread for my home-made sausage stuffing for the bird. What are the thoughts of saving some of the bread to be used as carp dough balls?

If you make the dough balls ,then freeze them , I think they would be fine when they thaw out . I buy fresh bread from the Dollar store ... soft white bread for $1.25 . I made up a hole punch which can be used to punch out several penny size dough rings on flattened out bread ....use a beer bottle, etc. This year I will try inserting floater balls inside the bread balls ....I bought a large bag of white styrofoam balls , about 1/8" to 1/4" at the dollar store . When the algae is a problem , this should keep the bait balls off bottom . My mind is going to blow up any time now thinking up these unproven scientific experiments !! :crazy:

edit.....my wife just told me they sell poultry bread at Walmart , used for stuffing in turkeys . It may be spiced up , or I was thinking about using poultry seasoning in the white bread dough balls ....it is very strong smelling and maybe the carp would like a thanksgiving dinner too ......I'm on a roll :bravo:

Archived