Bucket List

Gwhunter99

Wow thats awesome...id take the sore arms. Good job landing it on 10lb line.

Nice !

I am really curious on what the strike was like. Did it hit and run ? or did if feel more like you snagged into something heavy at first ?

I would think with braided line it would almost pull the rod right out of your hand when you were expecting a walleye.

Unless you were trolling with the rod in a holder, but i didn't see any down riggers in the picture.

Cam

Congrats ! I got a "small " sturg. at Port Dal....took a minnow while perching , and it was a real scrapper ! It broke water twice and kept me busy for 10 min. It was only about 14 -15 lbs. You must have had a good fight with this one ! When you hold them you can feel the strength in their muscles and the skin is like small shingles ......nice to see their numbers increasing .

Nice !

I am really curious on what the strike was like. Did it hit and run ? or did if feel more like you snagged into something heavy at first ?

I would think with braided line it would almost pull the rod right out of your hand when you were expecting a walleye.

Unless you were trolling with the rod in a holder, but i didn't see any down riggers in the picture.

Cam

Very similar to hooking a Volkswagen lol. Long runs and broke water several times.

Archived