New Baby for Lakeshore

Lakeshore

Good morning everyone, just would like to extend the great news that me and my wife had our third child last night (a baby boy), who came into the world at 5:32 pm, and weighed 8 lbs 1 oz. Mommy and new baby boy are doing fine at St. Catharines General and should be home by Friday hopefully. Daddy is still a bit of a wreck, but getting better.

NewBaby006.jpg

Guest bigfishbass

that's great news... congrats.... yup sure looks like an angler... lol... does he have his first rod yet..LOL....glad to hear eveyone is doing well....

Guest Jeetmuck

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs Lakeshore. Wishing you all the best with your newest addition. One day out there outfishing you as well... :lol:

Congratulations Lakeshore ! We Pisces people sure know how to "handle" it ! :rolleyes: Does he have another brother ....or two sisters ? Hope your wife is in better shape than you are :lol: I think he's in the "fishful thinking mode" in the picture . All the best to Mrs.Lakeshore and family !

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Good work Mario & Mommy!!! It's a Boy,2 boys and a girl...hmmmmmm

Need to even out that family!

Glad to hear the wife is doing will!! Give me ashout when you can get out for some fishing!!

does he have his first rod yet..LOL....

25932[/snapback]

He' is a he so the "rod" is implied :lol: .....

Congrats Lakeshore, way to git 'er done, now *try* to take it easy you've got 2 more nights of good sleeping opportunity- but you know that already :rolleyes:

Congrats again!!!

does he have a name?

Thanks everyone for the kind replies. He is coming home with this mom on Friday. His name is Andrew Alexander Brgan. He is our third, I already have one daughter Julia she is 3 1/2 and a son Matthew who is 2. Lots of fun around here.

Wish I was out on the water, but I don't mind staying home under these circumstances.

Thanks Again

Archived