Canada Day With The Nephew

smatone2k

Been tryin to get out for awhile had a trip lined up with my dad and nephew and we got rained out all weekend so i brought him uo to the falls with me so we could get out finally had a day off abd the weather held out he really wanted to catch alot of fish he said to me and i want to eat them so decided to give tangled lines a shot and if you have a kid this is the place to go the owner is super nice and the action was non stop for him i was so busy taking the fish off the hooks every min i didn't even set up a line he got about 30 sunfish and three bass one was a couple pounds and to watch him reel it in all by himself was exciting

20150701_132825_zpsfsu5tjey.jpg

20150701_150905_zpsv20x6ql0.jpg

20150701_134838_zpsd2zheeij.jpg

20150701_125506_zpsfegohvuy.jpg

20150701_161006_zpsas8saq5z.jpg

That's awesome...love seeing the young ones catch on to the passion. The smile on his face says it all. Some of those private ponds are the best places to take young kids...usually they are short on patience and there is no shortage of fish to catch. Nice going !!

Were abouts is this place? Looks like a great place to bring my grandson.

Thorold ......1945 Glover Rd......info on Google

Good way to get the kids hooked when there is lots of action . The smiles are the reward ! :Gonefishing:

I believe its 5 to get in and there's catch and release on bass sunfish and crappie and there's a trout pound thats seven a pound and u have to keep everythibg u catch we got three and a half pounds and buddy just told us dont worry about the entry fee

Archived