Bring On The Yankees

DaveC

Some pretty impressive ball from the jays....some great games lately.

They sure are pumped. And the new aquisitions have fit right in. Were looking good boys....chewed off all my fingernails tonight though..lol

Another big win...this team seems like its on a mission. Just hope they can keep it going and keep the same line up. Gibbons makes some donkey decisions at times. Lookin good so far...

As a die hard yank fan i must remind you all.... The jays are still like the leafs.one playoff appearance in ten years dont make you a contender. I do agree tho they do have a good team on paper but cmon its torontos team you know there gonna choke... You cant win the world series in august

Nine straight! And the Yankees lost another. Looking good.

But I think the real juggernaught this year is KC. Anyone who wants a World Series ring this year needs to come up with a way to get past them. Are the changes the Jays made going to be enough?

I agree KC is a tough team, as is the Angels...Jays are sure putting on a show and closing the gap fast. A sweep of the Yankees this weekend is like strawberries whip cream....lol. I have a few Yankee fan buddies....cant help myself from throwing salt on the wounds..haha. Good to see the crowds the jays are getting !!!

Archived