Monday Nights Dive

Jim K

Awesome Jim. Just like an aquarium down there. How deep are you going down?

Awesome Jim. Just like an aquarium down there. How deep are you going down?

I think the deepest was around 25 Ft, The drift starts off about 12 feet, drops off a bit, and shallows up again to 14 feet or so. It's all really shallow diving. We usually favor a variety of terrain over depth, but we do move to a drift averaging 20-30 if we aren't seeing much.

That looks super fun, Jim.

I have my scuba cetification too but have never drifted the Niagara. To be honest, a drift dive in a large river like the Niagara kinda scares me. Funny, but I've dove in the Pacific with sharks and morrays and no problemo, but you can't get me to drift the Niagara.

Thanks for sharing the awesome video! It was interesting to see the walleye keeping company with the bass. And then to see Mr. Muskie looming in the distance.. very cool.

That looks super fun, Jim.

I have my scuba cetification too but have never drifted the Niagara. To be honest, a drift dive in a large river like the Niagara kinda scares me. Funny, but I've dove in the Pacific with sharks and morrays and no problemo, but you can't get me to drift the Niagara.

Thanks for sharing the awesome video! It was interesting to see the walleye keeping company with the bass. And then to see Mr. Muskie looming in the distance.. very cool.

Thanks guys. The river is fun to drift Mike. Most sections of the upper aren't very deep.

• 2 weeks later...

Is that music from Edward Scissorhands?

The Snow Queen by Kevin Mac Leod.

Just got Back from the Thousand Island region. I will post a vid from there soon, guys

Archived