Registry Return ?

smerchly

Listening to local radio CKTB this morning , they were talking about bringing back the long gun registry by the NDP if elected . It was also mentioned the anglers and hunters would not be happy to see this extremely wasteful act of stupidity return . It is apparent to me they are catering to the wishes of Quebec where a gun registry is popular . If that is the case let Quebec have their own provincial registry and the ROC will vote accordingly .....if at all ....

That and worse has been NDP policy since I came of voting age in 1971, on too many fishing forums guys are talking about throwing their gun owning brothers under the bus by voting NDP or Liberal , :slap:

Sorry I can't show you , but they want to ban handguns and all restricted as a start.

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/politics/ndp-policy-manual-removed-from-partys-website-because-it-is-not-the-platform-ndp-advisor

There are a few replies on that link about the gun laws . This quote is enough to peek my interest ......

you really have to love NDP double speak. "we won't bring back the Gun Registry but Police must know where every gun is

I'm sure we will hear more details on what the real intentions are .....

There are a few replies on that link about the gun laws . This quote is enough to peek my interest ......

I'm sure we will hear more details on what the real intentions are .....

Grassroots NDP members are really not too thrilled with Mulcair and his watered down platform. Trying to look less scary to the undecided.

There not getting my vote lets hope other people are thinking the same way im sure all hunters and shooters will not vote for them

but they have to get in first for this to happen so lets hope they don't

Seems the NDP has a good foothold in Quebec but that's just about it The rest of the country will determine weather we have a Conservative government or a Liberal government. Say what you will about him and all his other policies but Harper and his conservatives will be the only true friends to firearms owners this coming election.

Good news from the Liberals flagship newspaper, Justin and Mulcair should have heeded that old sayin " it is better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt " they are sinking their own ships.

http://www.thestar.com/news/federal-election/2015/09/24/conservatives-swing-into-lead-close-in-on-majority-government-new-poll-suggests.html

Archived