My Mystery Tackle Box Finally Came!

RyannLarge

I've been waiting for this package since the ninth of March. It took 20 days to get here which is to be expected according to MTB's website and faq. I got the trout box for the fourth week of April because my father and I usually go to St. John's Pond. I'm definitely stoked to tty each bait in the box and I'll post pictures whwn I do.I used the search feature to try and find a "how to" to post a picture but I couldn't find anything so I uploaded it to imgur if you guys were interested in seeing it. http://m.imgur.com/wuObFfB

It's in Pelham. Hollow rd and Barron rd. Stocked every year. Opening day can be busy lol

Shoulder to shoulder that's why my dad and I go a few days to a week later. We don't mind if the big trout are gone but it is nice to get a bigger one for lunch ;)

St Johns isn't open for fishing untill inland trout opener.

Mystery tackle box is an awesome concept. I just found a lack of stuff I liked or would really use. But that was for the general bass one. Only lasted three months worth of boxes before I quit.

Its open now? Idk whats rules there lol

It opens the fourth Saturday of April.

St Johns isn't open for fishing untill inland trout opener.

Mystery tackle box is an awesome concept. I just found a lack of stuff I liked or would really use. But that was for the general bass one. Only lasted three months worth of boxes before I quit.

It's good for me because I can order different species tackle and try new things. It's all about learning and trying new things.

Archived