Mixed A Little Something Up.

RyannLarge

I have a 55gal tank that I plan on growing a few bluegill in but I can't set it back up until my room is reno'd. My boilies ended up sinking though which was nice. I also got some intel from a few guys at the fishin hole where the carp and catfish usually hang out which will be nice for my next day off.

Remember you cannot transport LIVE sportfish over land ... So if these fish are from a pond on your own property, go for it ! If not ... Just leave the fishes in their natural habitat

Remember you cannot transport LIVE sportfish over land ... So if these fish are from a pond on your own property, go for it ! If not ... Just leave the fishes in their natural habitat

I just read that somewhere. I'll just have to buy some fingerlings online (if that's legal here)

I just read that somewhere. I'll just have to buy some fingerlings online (if that's legal here)

There are people who sell Bluegill for the purpose of stocking ponds I'm pretty sure ! Not 100% on where they're out of, but I know I've heard of them. Try a google search and good luck!

There are people who sell Bluegill for the purpose of stocking ponds I'm pretty sure ! Not 100% on where they're out of, but I know I've heard of them. Try a google search and good luck!

there are a bunch of them around.

Archived