1 Prostaff Needed

cplummer

I am looking for a serious steelheader to represent Great Lakes Custom Rods and Flytying.

Myst be an active member who is willing to test my new steelhead flies and some new concept custom rods i design. Only one staff is needed. Must be dedicated and give honest opinions in the open forum after testing my products. If you have what it takes please post here and i will select the best person i feel will represent my business.

Thank You.

Cliff

Very generous offer Cliff.

I hope whoever you pick, represents you well.

As you stated, being a "pro staffer" is not what many people think. "Pro" does not stand for Professional, it stands for PROMOTIONAL. There are several people on this forum who would fit this bill nicely. A great working relationship will form provided both parties are willing to take criticism and grow with it. As you stated, honesty is the highest platform you need to attain.

It's a nice feeling for a company to step up to the next level! Good luck with your next stage of business!

Cheers...

Very generous offer Cliff.

I hope whoever you pick, represents you well.

As you stated, being a "pro staffer" is not what many people think. "Pro" does not stand for Professional, it stands for PROMOTIONAL. There are several people on this forum who would fit this bill nicely. A great working relationship will form provided both parties are willing to take criticism and grow with it. As you stated, honesty is the highest platform you need to attain.

It's a nice feeling for a company to step up to the next level! Good luck with your next stage of business!

Cheers...

Thank you and cheers to you as well..

Archived