My Services

DannyC

Just so everyone knows. I am new to the forum however if any help is needed I have a strong background in this computer stuff. I used to own two repair shops which I sold and are still running. If there is an emergency and anyone needs help please feel free to ask.

I am also great with android boxes and the programming of them.

I'm not selling any services here just offering my help when I can, as I'm going to need it with fishing stuff.

Great offer Danny. Now...lol. whats the best andriod box repos that work. Most mine keep going down. Looks like naviXdoes not work anymore? I find pheonix seems to be the best lately. Any other good ones? I know how to add them but im pretty green with this stuff? Fire away with fishing questions...lol

Yes i have genesis on mine as well as bunch others. Mostly i use pheonix and ice films right now.

If you still have Genesis you need to be updated badly. Genesis is no longer and has been replaced by exodus which pulls from a lot more sites. I honestly now only use three add ons.

Sports devil

Phoenix

Exodus.

That's it that's all.

Also use the CanTvLive addon  from the podgod repo. The F4M tester addon is required for quite a few of the 720HD links to work, CanTvLive has quite a few 720 links to Canadian stations including CHCH.  Even some of the HD links on Phoenix require you to have the F4M Tester installed.

I agree I went with an HD antenna to get the locals. a decent antenna and I get the majors. fox abc nbc chch etc etc about 30 channels but some useless ones

Actually, I don't use one of the boxes, both my wife and I have Kodi installed on our laptop computers, we run a HDMI cord to one of the inputs on the  TV or we have used the Miracast feature of the HD Media Player Box  we use to view other media we have downloaded, although the Miracast is sometimes a bit laggy and unreliable. 

edit: I would try an install on a PC before spending the money on an Android Box.

With it on a laptop you can watch TV on the laptop anywhere our your wireless can connect

I agree with dave. IF you have a computer. the boxes are just convenient cause they are there and that's there only purpose.

I stopped selling them because trying to warranty them is a pain. I recommend buying from somewhere like factory direct so you can exchange it easily if there is a problem, 

On May 27, 2016 at 6:13 PM, Botchegalupe said:

I'm interested in possibly purchasing one of these boxes, where are they sold and how much bandwidth do they use?

I sell the android boxes.INL3D I feel they are one of the best on the market 1 year warranty tech support and my cell number. It's has pre-installed software so that Kodi  can be updated with a few simple steps.  I have been selling them for a   Reputable  company for two years now. 

Painter, what repositories do you have installed. Just want to compare with what I have that works. I find Pheonix to be the best for movies. Ive heard rumors that doing the updates to kodi causes some things not to work? Little to technical for me...but I just follow the youtube videos to add more. Getting more familiar with it and for $150 Id say Ive long had my monies worth in Movies alone.

The times when you're updating Kodi  on older boxes you also need to run the wizard in programs the box I sell does it all for you it takes  10 minutes and your box will run like it was brand-new again my box is the only one on the market that has the software installed the other boxes you would have to go to Google play Store and download Kodi then run the wizard and then you will also in have to installall the repositories such as fusion 

9 hours ago, cplummer said:

I need one. All i get is netflix. I thought that was the chit.. Just bought a chrome cast but it is limited. Is a box better?

Cliff I'm sure we can work something out I have one here with your name on it you do need a good Internet you can also use your Netflix account which is senseless because you get tens of thousands of movies from the 1930s Also you would get all the TV series live sports

On May 27, 2016 at 6:13 PM, Botchegalupe said:

I'm interested in possibly purchasing one of these boxes, where are they sold and how much bandwidth do they use?

Just like YouTube I feel you need a minimal of 15 Mb per second to run a android box if you're watching movies in 1080 P it will use up one or 2 GB Just like YouTube

• 2 weeks later...

Archived