New to forum

Skroads

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum and thought I'd just say hey! I mostly fish carp but also toss for pike. I'm a Thorold guy so I'm usually at beverdamns or surrounding waters. So far this year has been awsome! 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Welcome skroads looks lie the fish gods are on your side this summer there is a bunch of us on here that love our carp fishing

you have some nice looking fish there keep it up

Get outta me spot !  lol   Wow , now that's a great intro Skroads  !   Nice variety of fish there ,  hope you nail a musky sometime . My last trip there for carp was fruitless (carpless) ...tried can corn , maize & puff corn , all on the hair rig , but the carp were a no show , but getting lots of little thingies nibbling on my niblets .Water was a little murkier than normal ....maybe need to try some stink baits for those liver lip evaders !    Good  fishing .    :Gonefishing:

• 2 weeks later...
On July 12, 2016 at 0:26 PM, smerchly said:

Get outta me spot !  lol   Wow , now that's a great intro Skroads  !   Nice variety of fish there ,  hope you nail a musky sometime . My last trip there for carp was fruitless (carpless) ...tried can corn , maize & puff corn , all on the hair rig , but the carp were a no show , but getting lots of little thingies nibbling on my niblets .Water was a little murkier than normal ....maybe need to try some stink baits for those liver lip evaders !    Good  fishing .    :Gonefishing:

Lol it's a great spot. If you see a grey Dodge Ram, that's me lol. I'd love to get a ski. I try everytime but haven't had the luck yet. One day lol

Archived