Suprise

smatone2k

Got back out Canada day and last Saturday Canada day was slow sat threw the rain and winds was about to pack it in when I got my pb carp it was 18.4 looked alot bigger thought it was twenty plus bit the scale said different last Saturday was another slow day then wam on a cpl pc of corn I land this guy still shocked never heard of catching them on corn and prob never will again the saying is true when you are least expecting it 

Nice bonus. I've hooked a few on roe in the lower river  and seen others do the same so you know. Musky will surprise you like that sometimes especially on the retrieve

Wow that's great when i was fishing for carp 3 weeks ago with corn i had a pike take the corn never had it again  not yet any ways 

congrats on the carp and the musky both are nice fish

Man ....those fish are really messed up !  Catching a musky on corn is a little strange ......maybe I should try a 9" believer for carp ??   You guys must have had a good laugh when you landed that ski !   Maybe it's the heat .......:D 

It was funny and like mins befor we got that we were talking about all kinds of fish being in there my buddy landed a musky cpl years back there and my buddy was like I still haven't got one and I said I only got one not trying befor and what you know with in mins I hook into another one was alot of fun

• 2 weeks later...

Archived