Reel wanted.

Skroads

I have two different sizes of baitrunners available, both are okuma avengers that have both served me well and have been proffessonally maintained. Both are spooled with braid.

I have the avengers abf30 and abf50, the 30 is spooled with 30lb powerpro approx. 125yds on full spool. the abf50 has 50lb powerpro  on it  and has approx. 250 yds on a full spool. Both reels are in excellent condition and function well, they do show minor cosmetic rash and few scratches but in no way affect performance. I have banked carp over 20lbs on the abf30 and fish over 30lb on the abf50. I mainly fished the abf30 at Hamilton harbour and rivers, the abf50 was for bigger waters with more line capacity.

I am looking to get $50 for the abf30 and $80.00 for the abf50, both come fully spooled with braid, which isn't cheap. prices are firm.

Only reason for selling is I have upgraded to shimano baitrunners.

I live in Mississauga but will spilt costs on shipping if that's easier, not sure where you live, or can meet

thanks Darrin

pics available

Allso have a diiawa black widow 2.75tc 12ft rod if your interested, looking for $60

On the cheap you can always look for the old shimano reels with the fighting drag. It's like a drag overriding a drag and and can be used similar to a bait runner. The secondary  " fighting drag" can be set to minimum allowing line to peel then turned up instantly for the hookset. These reels were extremely popular through the 80's and 90's and most were built like tanks. Should not be hard too hard to come across cheap. I've still got a few and that's what I use when I get the itch to carp fish which isn't often

1 hour ago, trouttamer said:

I have two different sizes of baitrunners available, both are okuma avengers that have both served me well and have been proffessonally maintained. Both are spooled with braid.

I have the avengers abf30 and abf50, the 30 is spooled with 30lb powerpro approx. 125yds on full spool. the abf50 has 50lb powerpro  on it  and has approx. 250 yds on a full spool. Both reels are in excellent condition and function well, they do show minor cosmetic rash and few scratches but in no way affect performance. I have banked carp over 20lbs on the abf30 and fish over 30lb on the abf50. I mainly fished the abf30 at Hamilton harbour and rivers, the abf50 was for bigger waters with more line capacity.

I am looking to get $50 for the abf30 and $80.00 for the abf50, both come fully spooled with braid, which isn't cheap. prices are firm.

Only reason for selling is I have upgraded to shimano baitrunners.

I live in Mississauga but will spilt costs on shipping if that's easier, not sure where you live, or can meet

thanks Darrin

pics available

Allso have a diiawa black widow 2.75tc 12ft rod if your interested, looking for $60

Thanks for the reply, but I'm looking for something a bit more high end. 

Archived