Nanicoke

bottomwatcher

I've noticed this trend from some new members lately ......

Please introduce yourselves to us with a little info,   like where you're from , what type of fishing you do or want to do , and maybe some past experiences ( photos) , etc. It's nice to see new members ......hope to hear more from you  ......:Gonefishing:

Welcome aboard bottomwatcher i'm not being smart with you but the way you just come on and ask for info won't fly with these guy's you have to earn this info just as we all do

hope to get some reports from you

1 hour ago, Lundtastic said:

Nice introduction.  1 post and looking for hot spots already.  I'll PM you all my secret spots.

Sorry I though you were looking for spots off Nanticoke.  Obviously not.

Sorry- all I wanted to know if anyone was catching walleye around the  Nanicoke, area, I was not interested in any peculiar waypoints, as I plan to fish there Tuesday , but if there are no fish , I wont bother going there ,

1 hour ago, gunner-2 said:

Welcome aboard bottomwatcher i'm not being smart with you but the way you just come on and ask for info won't fly with these guy's you have to earn this info just as we all do

hope to get some reports from you

gunner-2 - I intent to summit my fishing reports, however I have to catch them first,

So that means you dont fish unless some one says there catching ?  Don't sound like your a fisher man . Its not how many you catch its how you catch try 30fow. #1 dipsey back 190 ft on a red devil let me know how you make out lol ?

bottomwatcher ......watching girls or the bottom of the lake ?  :rolleyes:  . I see you are an older guy (pushing 80 ?)  and joined NFN in Apr.2014 .  We both have some years behind us , and both like a sip or two of wine and beer .......:clapping:

If I am correct ....you may be forgiven  ...lol....and you must have some good "tall tales" to tell ......hope to see/hear more from you .    :Gonefishing:

1 hour ago, chevy said:

So that means you dont fish unless some one says there catching ?  Don't sound like your a fisher man . Its not how many you catch its how you catch try 30fow. #1 dipsey back 190 ft on a red devil let me know how you make out lol ?

Sir  Snags a Lot?  I think you need some split shots on the end to keep it close to the bottom.

Smerchly-I have to admit that it is a 90-10 split for the girls buy who cares at my age, Yes , I do have some fishing stories as I have fished out in BC for 20 years,& it was not intention to brake any protocol,

Archived