Mcdo Senior coffee rate is at 55Yrs old

fishfight

Depending on Store participation, Mcdo Senior coffee age even in Canada starts at 55 yrs old as corporate policy. I have been getting the senior rate 99% of the time.  Most people do not know about this deal. Small coffee is $1.09. In usa, it is 50 cents, but the coffee quality there is not too good compared to our local MCdo coffee taste. In Asia, Mcdo coffee is similar to Starbucks strong flavored coffee taste.

I'm having a Smerch coffee right now ......not too strong and very tasty .....made with filtered water , sans chlorine .

The cost is difficult to figure out , but I'd guess it's less than 5 cents per cup ......;) 

I  have a Tim's gift card , given to me as a gift ....I'll have to inquire if I get the senior rate on a coffee & bowl of chilli ......

Ha .....we gotta have the competition ya know ......Timmies has lost coffee clients to McDo because many like the Mccoffee better .  Being a senior , I see a lot of Tim customers are older people ......Timmies might need to up the ante to compete with McDo coffee .  Now .Starbucks .....is a whole new animal ....not in my vocab .!  :P

6 hours ago, Canalinvader said:

Wtf are you talking about

Have you caught the "drift" yet  ?   :D   Fishing is obviously very slow !   Just having a java fix whilst waiting for the H2O to become walk worthy .....:Gonefishing:

And .....it's lookin good so far ..........

Good to hear smerchly! See you out at the back end of Martindale soon enough!! Ill introduce you to McFisher coffee... Which you probably have had in a different version or two...no nationality specific! 

FF

8 minutes ago, fredfisher said:

Good to hear smerchly! See you out at the back end of Martindale soon enough!! Ill introduce you to McFisher coffee... Which you probably have had in a different version or two...no nationality specific! 

FF

Nothing like a burst of J.D. in your java McFish !    ;)

Rumours stated that Mcdo took over the old Tim hortons coffee beans 10 years ago when the original contract was never renewed. McDo Canadian coffee or US Dunkin Donut coffee is actually stronger in taste then Tim Horton's coffee, especially when the sugar and cream were taken out, then one can tell the difference.

Mcdo also offers free unlimited coffee refills as long as one does not move out of the premises. They have to stop this free refill issue on some Mcdo close to  school premises since some student tend to share one cup after another among themselves.  In buffalo, a Mcdo personnel will go around holding a coffee jug and walk around to pour more coffee to their customer's existing cup.

I seldom touch coffee unless I have to , it is actually not good for athletic people under training. Caffeine used to be a banned substance during competition. I will try to drink heavy caffeinated home made drink an hour before my summer Tennis competition to make me more hyper during a match. Otherwise, I avoided caffeinated drink. Except when I fish, to keep me awake, from lack of sleep, from over excitement the night before. 

Archived