kodi- Fishing.

snakeman4

hey guys just thought with the cold weather upon us, some of us tend to spend more time inside watching the tube.  I myself have recently ditched the extra expense of cable in trade for getting everything for free from the internet via Kodi.  Being fairly new to this, i know my way around it a little bit, but thought we could start a thread of some of our favourite fishing/hunting related programs we watch on Kodi.  

I mostly use the Addon Exodus,  and some of my favourite shows so far are;

Rugged Justice - Following Conservation officers around washington state

North woods law - another show following conservation officers in the states

Alaska: Battle of the bay - You think port dalhousie is combat fishing? Watch one episode of this show LOL

These are just a few of my current favourites, Hoping we can get a list going.  cheers!

I use the Made in Canada add on it has chch and a bunch of other channels plus US, UK, special events and a full hockey list from ahl to nhl. Fishermans cove is another good one also goodfellas, lilly sports, sanctuary and a buch of others.

7 hours ago, Jason15 said:

I use the Made in Canada add on it has chch and a bunch of other channels plus US, UK, special events and a full hockey list from ahl to nhl. Fishermans cove is another good one also goodfellas, lilly sports, sanctuary and a buch of others.

thanks for the tip, downloaded it no problem, watching the world juniors hockey, excellent streams good quality.  

• 3 weeks later...

Archived