Lost fishing rod

mooseslayer

I think I forgot my fishing rod by the aquaduct in Port Robinson. I must have set it down by my vehicle and not put it in because it wasn't there the next day.I have more fishing rods but this is a long one that I use and I don't have any more that big. Thanks in advance.

Hey mooseslayer .we met couple weeks ago when my buddy was fishing .he lives around the corner .he was telling you about my deer if you remember . anyways I sent him a text about the rod when I realized who u were.he said he'll keep his eyes out for it

Thanks fishingking. No word on the rod so I bought one on kijiji.

WalleyeChaser...we did pretty well on May 24 weekend at Commanda. Only 3 of us and lots and lots of small walleye but got enough non-slot  size keepers for a meal and to bring home. Didn't crush the crappie but did pretty well and the ones we got were some of the biggest slabs I have ever seen. Very weird weather...86 on way up and snowed the next morning, We had wind, rain, cold and hot weather. I prefer the colder because when it was nice the blackflies were a royal pain.

Archived