Well ,surprise ,surprise ,surprise

smerchly

After a very blustery ,rainy , thunderous , lighteningerous day yesterday I decided to fish on a cooler day ...at last !! Headed up to Gibby to my nice spot hidden in the trees to give my arm a workout with some fat spunky carp . After 2 hours of no hits, runs or errors,  I decided to pack it in . The rod is always last to pack up ....just in case !  Well , one brave carp decided to grab a bite before I withdrew my services and gave me a few minutes of awesomeness . My maize was still intact so I would give it another 10 minutes before leaving .....Then I heard some voices ....saw Knightfisher approaching while talking to someone nearby . Low and behold ....my son Dan & his lovely wife appeared ! ( I think they were lost ).... they started walking from the Pen Center & walked about 8 kms.up the Bruce Trail to Gibson . I drove them back to their truck on Glendale before being in need of a rescue search squad . I haven't seen them for weeks and they show up at my secret "hidden" spot ! Something fishy going on .....maybe I have been "chipped" ,and I'm now a dot on their geocache map ! ?..:nea: Well , it was a pleasant surprise ....and no :skunk: today !

6 hours ago, Bubba14 said:

Your reports always entertain and amuse me, thank you!

Thank you Bubba one four ....I'm grateful to have you as the second member of my fan club .....joining me as the first member . :)

Archived