Looking for a Navionic card

Gil

Navionics plus is good . Gives 1 foot depth changes . And you can pick whatever areas you want . You'll be able to fit greats lakes and all northern lakes . You get updates for 1 year with the chip and can change the areas you have selected. If you can find a cheap card that someone is selling you can buy a navionics update card which will basically be a navionics + card once you update . Believe they run about $130 and gives you one year of freshest data updates as well

FF! If contours for Erie are way off,what good is it? Lot of money to spend for a card that's not accurate! I have a GPS chart on my phone that shows humps and reefs ect! Even bottom composition! Mud,gravel,sand ect!  I could enter waypoints into my Lowrance  and at least be close!! Can't afford to throw$ away! 

On 8/23/2017 at 7:48 AM, Gil said:

FF! If contours for Erie are way off,what good is it? Lot of money to spend for a card that's not accurate! I have a GPS chart on my phone that shows humps and reefs ect! Even bottom composition! Mud,gravel,sand ect!  I could enter waypoints into my Lowrance  and at least be close!! Can't afford to throw$ away! 

Yes Gil I wasn't to happy about it. Plus every time I turn my Humminbird on I have to  go to my settings and turn on my chip,

On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎23 at 7:48 AM, Gil said:

Gil is that a app that u have, if so which one? thanks

you can put the navonics ap on a samsung phone or tablet for 20 bucks for a one year subscription, on my tablet it works great and is alot cheaper then renewing my subscription on my ray marine . for some reason it is way more to buy for the apple version.   

Hey fonthill, how do you like the raymarine? I was looking at them to upgrade and have heard good things....is it compatible with motorguide or minnkotta or do u run a separate finder to link your trolling motor? This spring going to invest into a new trolling motor with spotlock and obviously will need to upgrade the electronics and seeing as end of year clearance is around the corner I want to find which would be best set up...thanks in advance 

i like the ray marime dragonfly as it has a wifi hot spot so i can link it to my tablet and have a second screen on the boat to have the gps on one and the chart on the other .it  does not link to my bow mount but i don't find that a big deal .

Archived