beacon feb 4th UPDATED

fredfisher

fished the beacon tthis feb 4th ... NO FISH no bites i left a couple bags of gear at the ramp.

I went back this morning...18 hours later...my bags still there. its a high traffic area...few hundred bucks sitting there! I recommend you put some kind of I.D on your gear in case something like this happens....lesson learned  

ICE was crappy too DK  2.5"-12"

I'm sure , driving a Denali Yukon,  they would not be in need for someone's equipment & will be happy to return it ...if they can catch up to you Fred . If I was them , I wouldn't know who to call to ask .....  Is there a lost & found site on the net somewhere ??

here's one ....also the police have a lost & found number to call ....maybe they reported  it & a phone call may get you in touch ...good luck .

https://www.kijiji.ca/b-lost-and-found/st-catharines/c120l80016

14 hours ago, fredfisher said:

fished the beacon tthis feb 4th ... NO FISH no bites i left a couple bags of gear at the ramp.

I went back this morning...18 hours later...my bags still there. its a high traffic area...few hundred bucks sitting there! I recommend you put some kind of I.D on your gear in case something like this happens....lesson learned  

ICE was crappy too DK  2.5"-12"

Funny, people have gotten so lazy these days they don't even bother to either say something or to check if things are ID'd.  Lucky for you Fred.....sloth wins the race.

50 minutes ago, Lundtastic said:

Funny, people have gotten so lazy these days they don't even bother to either say something or to check if things are ID'd.  Lucky for you Fred.....sloth wins the race.

wife said go back down when I realized...I said yeah right-gear will be gone! a couple lessons here...a) I.D the gear b )listen to the old lady! super bowl was coming on so an hour round trip wasn't looking too good either...im still blown away the gear was sitting at the ramp on a dock..could see it a mile away when I got there...I couldn't get to sleep knowning(or so I thought) I was going to have to start over with ice gear ....WOW!

Fred ....you got horse shoes up yer geezer mate !  :D  I left a minnow net and later I left a landing net behind .....never saw either of them since ! 

Heading out to buy some magic markers ......  

Archived