" Insecure" connection

smerchly

After clearing my cookies and signing back in to NFN , a window says I have an insecure connection and pass word could be compromised . I tried various alternatives , including signing in as a new member  , but the same thing happens .  I do not run my ad blocker here and it takes a few minutes to load up this site when I tune in .  Anyone else have this problem ? 

15 minutes ago, boogaloo said:

Mine says "Not secure" as well Bill.

Thanks boog ....if I remember correctly this happened before and after several sign in's later the warning disappeared and then when signing in my profile name came up after I typed in the first letter . Perhaps after clicking "remember me" it takes a while to happen and the 'not secure' warning disappears .

I have nothing to hide anyway if I get bugged ....except my trade fishing secrets !   

16 hours ago, smerchly said:

I have nothing to hide anyway if I get bugged ....except my trade fishing secrets !   

You should share those places with me Bill..........you know...........as a back up for when you get old.........er...........older..........you know?????

9 minutes ago, boogaloo said:

You should share those places with me Bill..........you know...........as a back up for when you get old.........er...........older..........you know?????

I feel like I'm 90 today .... got a sinus cold & scratchy throat  , feel like a smoker (cough ,cough) .....Usually get this every couple years but lasts for about a week . We are all older than we were a second ago .....   :unsure:      If I had the gps tech stuff Moogs , I would send you my  " x " spots .   :D

I'm patiently waiting for winter to arrive .  I mean ICE winter .  It all seems to balance out in the end ....look to be ice fishing in June this year .......   :Gonefishing:

I hear ya Bill. I would love to see some ice in this area. Can't travel to fish without staying over night cuz I have trouble driving in the dark. Keep yer fingers crossed and take care of that cold.....................Daniel

Archived