Fishing yesterday.

marth11

So I got out and did some fishing yesterday in Port, it was a nice day so why not? Was originally planning on going for carp at Rennie park, but my friend who was gonna come, couldn't make it. So I remembered that my brother returned my bass rod, so I decided to go down to Henley island and try my luck with ol reliable, a #2 firetiger mepps. Other then a nice day out, I was given the white stripe, by the all so forgiving fish gods.

20190920_140239.jpg

20190920_144526.jpg

I have had some luck there Joe , using a J-13 at the end of the island ....some nice pike in there . You have a smoker ?  Love smoked  bows !

I am staying inside today ....put new white lithium grease in my Stradic 4000 ....made a few worm harnesses and will try Port when it cools off out there !

If you want to meet up for some carping give me a shout .  

10 minutes ago, smerchly said:

I have had some luck there Joe , using a J-13 at the end of the island ....some nice pike in there . You have a smoker ?  Love smoked  bows !

I am staying inside today ....put new white lithium grease in my Stradic 4000 ....made a few worm harnesses and will try Port when it cools off out there !

If you want to meet up for some carping give me a shout .  

Yeah, I've been making smoked fish a few times a year. I mostly make salmon, as that's like the only way I'll eat it lol. A friend and I are planning on going next week, so I will give you a message on where we are going.

Archived