Portaloozie Today 11/8/20

smerchly

1 hour ago, мормышка said:

Smerchly, speaking of Rennie, I was there this morning on the condo side. I see lots of brush clearing, but new bushes/trees put up. I wonder if that section will become "private" as opposed to public access? I see the condos have their small fence which would be their property.

Well MopM......... ,  I spend many summers swimming and fishing at the Michigan beach which is now a marina and closed to anglers . Money talketh .....  And fisher "people" can be their own worst enemies when the immature slobs leave their garbage  behind .  I  think they will need to leave walking space  on the west side , they built that green bridge for that purpose .

11 hours ago, smerchly said:

Well MopM......... ,  I spend many summers swimming and fishing at the Michigan beach which is now a marina and closed to anglers . Money talketh .....  And fisher "people" can be their own worst enemies when the immature slobs leave their garbage  behind .  I  think they will need to leave walking space  on the west side , they built that green bridge for that purpose .

I'm talking about where the steel dock remnants are. I also see that big wooden dock platform has been removed which I saw in spring time.

I missed the word Rennie ....ooops !  That old dock was a hazard , I went up to my thigh after stepping on a rotten board , think that's why they removed it back to the island ,  As for removing trees on the bank they probably got permission to enhance their view of the water , I was invited inside of the one in the middle to check out the renovations ....very high ceiling , big bucks spent . Those buildings are sitting on some of the old base where they scrapped the ships . I don't fish that side now ....broke 12" off my float rod on those cables there . grrrrr....

Archived