Bees

smerchly

As we know , bees are very important to the survival of our food chain . I knew a bee keeper ( Vic ) who had some hives who had great knowledge about bees and we had many talks about the dangers bees faced,   over 10 years ago . His unpasteurized honey was so tasty !  

This bee keeper in Beamsville  lost 90% of his bees ,,,,millions of them died ..... I hope they get to the bottom of this and find out what killed them !  

https://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/local-grimsby/news/2022/05/03/it-may-finish-us-beamsville-beekeeper-warns-of-disaster-after-high-bee-deaths.html?rf

That does seem strange for sure on a massive loss like that....I have a friend who has a small hive....his are for an alternative medical treatment so to speak.....he has had many severe arthritic problems in his hands for many years and uses bee stings as the therapy.....it has been very successful for him...has gained a ton more mobility and pain loss over the last couple years....I know he lost a small hive before...not sure why...but if I talk to him he may have a bit of insight

I have heard about using bee venom for knee pain etc. ,and maggots and leeches have been used both willingly and unwillingly to eat up bacteria and actually cleanse an open wound . Mother natures medics can do good things for us . When my huge apple tree was in full blossom  we could hear a 'symphony' of honey bees collecting their sweets from the fragrant blossoms . They will soon be dining on the dandelions which are very prolific now .