Washing Corn

smerchly

Thought I would try the old spring carp spot with corn for whateverwantsit  ! The Wally can corn was very small so lI loaded up 6-7 pieces on the hooks (drop shot) .

The wind was supposed to be SW but it was SE which caused large pieces of the weed bed to float past my line .

Caught 6 small bull heads , no luck with the carp that may still be there ....

I forgot to take the rod holder tip , but found a clamp in my van which turned out to be a great way to support the rod ! 

I could easily set it at any height , from 2" to 2' in any direction in 2 seconds . ...very handy dandy way to use for any stick in the mud ! 

I need to get this patented !   B)

rod holder.JPG

Just now, Tyler0420 said:

Better than a skunk smerch. Love the rod holder 

the small cats were very tough fighters for their size....fun spot for the kiddies and very shallow  (3' ave.)

The rod holder is easy on batteries  ;) and fully adaptible ...and the price is right at the dollar Store . 

That rod is my very old 8' Fenwick custom rod used for salmon in the 80's. I gave it a tune-up  with some clear coat .

I think a trip to Jordan is on the agenda  soon , cooler days ahead. 

Good way to improvise....if you in tangle the jumper cables you can make 4 of those custom holders. .lol...I shot you a pm the other day....and will be trying to get out more often ...we should meet up soon for a few casts

5 hours ago, Jwl1 said:

Good way to improvise....if you in tangle the jumper cables you can make 4 of those custom holders. .lol...I shot you a pm the other day....and will be trying to get out more often ...we should meet up soon for a few casts

PM sent Jack ......I "was" going to check for minnows today but our pup has been having problems with his ears itching , going back to the vet today .

The jumper cables are wayyy to expensive Jack . That clamp is less than a dollar and works great . I have a dozen of them I use for many things .