Princess Auto

smerchly

Some good deals there today ....love walking around  that store checking it out  !  

I was looking for a 25 ft. outdoor extension cord to go on sale and also grabbed a neat 12 V. battery charger/maintainer also on sale.  I keep two 12 volt batteries in my unheated garage .  

Also got some bright pink parashoot rope I use for fishing purposes  (pink worms for trout)?

They also have the large 18,000 BTU Buddie heaters on sale ( prob . need a 20 gal.tank for that size......

P.Auto sale.JPG

2 hours ago, Tyler0420 said:

So did you find an extension cord? Or just walk out with a bunch of other stuff

I bought that one on sale Tyler . I actually use it from my house plug to run my garage lights , minnow air pump , chargers, etc. 

Someday I'll get the garage wired up properly . They also have some nice outdoor stuff like quilted shirts  & hard gun cases ($60)

BTW Tyler ,   I have sent out a few messages  and  wonder if people are getting them ?   Did you get 2 with photos ? 

36 minutes ago, smerchly said:

I bought that one on sale Tyler . I actually use it from my house plug to run my garage lights , minnow air pump , chargers, etc. 

Someday I'll get the garage wired up properly . They also have some nice outdoor stuff like quilted shirts  & hard gun cases ($60)

BTW Tyler ,   I have sent out a few messages  and  wonder if people are getting them ?   Did you get 2 with photos ? 

I just messaged you.