Making In-Line Spinners

genec

One of my daughters lives on a small lake in southern New Brunswick.
The lake contains chain pickerel and, supposedly, trout in the deeper water.
She had a very rough year last year dealing with breast cancer and the associated tough treatment regimeinlinespinners.jpg, and was using fishing as a mental morale booster.
Last year I made her a bunch of harness style lures with either 1 or 2 single snelled hooks, fluoro line, beads, and Colorado blades to use for the chain pickerel, which she can catch right from their dock.
This year I decided to make her some in-line spinners to use - photo shows the set I made for her.

19 minutes ago, genec said:

One of my daughters lives on a small lake in southern New Brunswick.
The lake contains chain pickerel and, supposedly, trout in the deeper water.
She had a very rough year last year dealing with breast cancer and the associated tough treatment regimeinlinespinners.jpg, and was using fishing as a mental morale booster.
Last year I made her a bunch of harness style lures with either 1 or 2 single snelled hooks, fluoro line, beads, and Colorado blades to use for the chain pickerel, which she can catch right from their dock.
This year I decided to make her some in-line spinners to use - photo shows the set I made for her.

Great looking spinners gene. You work for Mepps?

Nice work Gene , you have every colour in the book to cover all water conditions . I have never caught a chain pickeral . I fished  near Truro  catching small trout with worms but didn't have enough time to target other species. I make my own worm harnesses and  as you said it only takes a few minutes to do .

I hope your daughter is doing well and has a complete recovery . I will be helping my sis again this week as she gets her first chemo treatment ...