Lower Niagara water clarity

I was fishing the Glen today, water is clearing and will be clear tomorrow with the East winds. More west winds in the forecast on Thursday and Friday so we should see what the weekend will look like.  Fishing has been slow for me in the Glen this April, you fishing by boat? 

3 minutes ago, mooseslayer said:

I was at the mouth of the river off shore and clarity was really bad. I took 3 casts and quit.

After the rain today and overnight it looks good for the next week with lots of sunshine & warm temps . 

I was digging in the gardens yesterday and the worms were plentiful , a sure sign the fish will soon be on the move ....regardez....

weather Apr.4.JPG

Below the dams water is always different due to run off, fishing has been really tough. Use this web cam for live water details:

http://www.sheratononthefalls.com/webcam-fallscam.php

Here are some hiking/fishing pics from this week, hoping to bonk more fish this weekend and donate them to family and friends since folks are struggling with these crazy fish prices at the store.   

IMG_3176.jpg

70232533185__1759A9EF-5759-4184-B862-6B9791015245.jpg

IMG_3167.jpg

IMG_3172.jpg