Newbie alert!

Dinna

Hey all,

First post here and pretty much a total fish noob. Mostly I just wanted to introduce myself but also I've been reading a lot of your posts for the past couple months and recently I've got myself a decent combo and some tackle.

I live in Chippawa and I've had some success with 1/8 oz spinner on lyons creek but mostly bluegill.

I'm aware there might be some good fishing nearby (pike?) but I'm good to drive pretty much anywhere.. shore fishing woooreceived_217207600690556.jpeg

No need to burn your spots but any advice would be awesome. You guys have a great community here.

Thanks and cheers!

Welcome young dude , very nice intro , and thanks for the compliment  .

That's a real nice brown you have there . It looks like a war zone with all the feathers and bird dung .

My wife and family are long time Chippawakians ...but that was a long time ago ....

The River is still cold , catch'em while they are hungry !   :Gonefishing:

Welcome. 
you live in a great fishing area. Lots of different water around. I don’t really know to much of the area but would like to start fishing there. I work in chippawa 1-2days a month so I’ll be looking todo some fishing then. With bass opening soon I’ll be bringing my rod and maybe even my kayak to fish the river there. I work two min away from the boat ramp.