Bow mounted fish finder with Terrova DSC trolling motor

I need to tap into the inner propeller heads in this great forum - specifically around my new Terrova trolling motor.  I bought a new Terrova p/n Terrova80/DSC/WR-60" and now I would like to add a bow mounted fish finder. 

I read the manual and there are many different options to control this motor - wireless remote that it comes with or via iphone using One Boat Network app.  Using the One Boat Network app one can also link the trolling motor to a Hummingbird fish finder and I am assuming Lowrance as well (with the adapter) and once this happens you can save waypoints to send to the motor and allow the motor to follow a specific depth.  I am assuming the unit just needs GPS and a mapping card??

Does anyone have this motor and can tell me if my assumptions are correct?  Does anyone have a bow mounted fishfinder recommendations?  I find the MinnKota web sit useless because it keeps telling you what the Terrova can do but it but does not spell out what hardware/software that you need to make it happen.   I am using a Lowrance HDS7 for my main unit.  

Thanks gentleman