Dollar Store

smerchly

I go there to browse and pickup things we use regularly from coffee filters ,to tuna . They need to change the name to the Buck25 Store , not much to buy for a buck now. .

I buy suet packs for the birdies & they were $1.25 , now $1.75 , but still the best place to stretch a buck.

As I passed by the tools & garden supplies I saw some new fishing stuff, like 7" fishing knives , line , lures ,ect . So I  spotted some Trilene 30# fishing line for $5 .

I thought it might be good for big cats or carp ....but when I took it from the package it was very stiff ....maybe should be expected with 30# mono .

It's over 200 yds . but I'm not sure I'll use it . Maybe it's more suitable for a rigger reel ? Any ideas where to use this line ? 

Trilene line.JPG

1 hour ago, smerchly said:

I go there to browse and pickup things we use regularly from coffee filters ,to tuna . They need to change the name to the Buck25 Store , not much to buy for a buck now. .

I buy suet packs for the birdies & they were $1.25 , now $1.75 , but still the best place to stretch a buck.

As I passed by the tools & garden supplies I saw some new fishing stuff, like 7" fishing knives , line , lures ,ect . So I  spotted some Trilene 30# fishing line for $5 .

I thought it might be good for big cats or carp ....but when I took it from the package it was very stiff ....maybe should be expected with 30# mono .

It's over 200 yds . but I'm not sure I'll use it . Maybe it's more suitable for a rigger reel ? Any ideas where to use this line ? 

Trilene line.JPG

Good snag leader for fishing those steep rocky drop offs. 

8 hours ago, Tyler0420 said:

Good snag leader for fishing those steep rocky drop offs. 

I have been using 30# leads about 10 to 12' long  for those steep drop offs at a few carp spots .

....over 600 ft. on this spool....    :Gonefishing: