Riding Mowers

Since the 'old man' is moving in on me I spotted this lawnmower at H.H. that is only 30" wide & will pass through my gate to cut both front & back yards .

I went to .H.H. to check it out and ask if I could order one , but alas , they checked their warehouse and none in stock , and no prospects to get more but there 'was' one available at Waterdown ! HA !

IT'S ON SALE NOW ! ?   The stores have sales and run out of stock the same day . I believe they would prefer us to shop on line ??

In that case , we might as well deal directly with China and skip all the middle handler costs . Wadduhyathink ?  

Screenshot 2024-04-07 092721.jpg

6 hours ago, Markster said:

I don’t know how big your lawn is, but Would you be better off simply contracting a lawn service?

That's an option Mark but I would prefer to do most of the chores myself . My grass area is about 50' x 80' plus all the trimming , about an hours work  .

Doing my snow tire changeover today , two vehicles , maybe do one another day . NO MORE SNOW !!   B)

1 hour ago, smerchly said:

Doing my snow tire changeover today , two vehicles , maybe do one another day . NO MORE SNOW !!   B)

Oh oh!  That sounds like a guarantee that we will still get another snow storm! 😵‍💫

20 minutes ago, genec said:

Oh oh!  That sounds like a guarantee that we will still get another snow storm! 😵‍💫

I'll keep the snows on the van Gene ,maybe until July . :rolleyes:

Having a hard time cleaning my car's aluminum rims with soap & water ...remembered I had it oil sprayed last fall ....WD40 worked great ! :wub:

I hear ya Bill. I’m the same way, but at the price of that cool looking thing you could probably contract a lawn service for the next 5-6 years and break even. I use an old john deere 160 tractor myself. That thing keeps on going and does a fantastic job.

Another option is do what I did and switch gas push mower to self-propelled electric.

So nice now to just walk behind it and let it do the work!

From the size of your lawn you would need one with 2 batteries.

A self propelled electric would be nice with a 20" blade . My mower has a Honda engine with a Troy-Bilt  body , good machine but NOT as quiet running as I expected from a Honda . After my boat is gone from the driveway soon I may consider a larger riding mower or a contractor since the wide gate can be opened easily.

....2 tires on , 2 to go ....BEAUTY DAY , enjoy !  🌞