bailey's bridge

Guest cplummer

Guest Steelheader
Maybe those spawning % would go up if we let the fish do what they are trying to do. I don't know about you all but I know I would get pretty stressed if someone was hooking me in the back while I'm getting my grove on.

2522[/snapback]

I think you'd have to check the research first. If the spawning habitat itself results in such low viability, no amount of MNR protection will help. You'd be talking about habitat construction, which is a HUGE undertaking.

I know that the MNR has a wide area to patrol. But it seems to me once the hunting season begins the MNR is nowhere to be seen in the Niagara Region. I once called for an issue that took place out in the Niagara River . Called the MNR in Vineland they told me they are the land division I would have to take this mater up with the Lake Ontario Division. Located in Napanee. I think we need to petition these politicians to have a Lake Division Office around here.

Guest Steelheader

Yeah, except Dalton McWeenie would just use that as an excuse to charge taxpayers a "MNR Lake Division Management Premium" because he wouldn't want to raise taxes. /sarcasm off :angry2:

I myself would offer more taxes if that's what it would take to hire more conservation officers. Unfortunatley we can't pick and choose what we pay for in the Government.

Guest Steelheader
I myself would offer more taxes if that's what it would take to hire more conservation officers. Unfortunatley we can't pick and choose what we pay for in the Government.

2573[/snapback]

Yeah. Remember how gasoline tax was supposed to go to highway maintenance and improvements? :angry2:

go all the way down 4th Ave. to the end, turn left, make your first right go around the bend, make the 1st right again by the winery and go down the hill.... the parking lot is on the left hand side, if ya' miss it there's something wrong with ya' :angry2:

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson
go all the way down 4th Ave. to the end, turn left, make your first right go around the bend, make the 1st right again by the winery and go down the hill.... the parking lot is on the left hand side, if ya' miss it there's something wrong with ya' :Gonefishing:

2607[/snapback]

Is that Paid Parking there Spanky :blink:

Guest Steelheader

Didn't someone mention they came back to their car and found a drunk sleeping in the back seat there? :Gonefishing:

Spanky's directions are right...it's actually in the town of Jordan, and there is a campground on the other side.

yeah, don't get on his property... he used to come and kick everyone off it with carrying a shotgun :Gonefishing:

Went down and had a look see this aft.... nothing there to see anymore... seen a total of 2 fish.... gotta wait for the browns to make their way up if you wanna take the youngins down there to watch... no fishing tho :blink:

I was there many years ago with my kids.I wanted to show them the salmon going up the creek.Could not get near the place for people snagging.I was there when two C O officers came down, it was fun watchimg all the idiots running for the hills.

Guest cplummer

yeah the car seat deal was like 13 years ago , came back from fishing and some drunk was passed out sleeping in MY car !! was fishing with fishin_nut and a guy named pete.. oh well good thing he never puked .

cliff...

Archived