Lake Nippissing Fishing Mission. Feb 6- 9 Report

scottydog

EXCELLANT pictures Sirfishalot.........That's the best kind of icefishing when there is a variety of fish ! Those burbot should be nice eating . No fish dinners right there on the spot ?? Or do the rules say ...."shore" lunch only . :) Thanks for taking all that time to load all those pics . guys .....it is a time consumming thing to download , resize , load up etc.

Someone must have seen you having wiper trouble on the way home , and send a pic. of Sirfish doing the "manual" thing to keep the windshield clean.......... ;)

wiper.JPG

Guest Jeetmuck

Thanks for the rest of the pictures Thom. You really caught some nice moments. I forgot how stupid that hat looked on me but that's what I get for forgetting my other hats...;) I can't say it enough, it was a blast and really looking forward to Nip Trip 2, whenever that is, Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter.

Mugen, as long as there wasn't a draft, which we had and solved by banking snow up, the heater and propane lights actually made it too hot at times. Night time temps were perfect unless you were on the top bunk...:)

Night time temps were perfect unless you were on the top bunk...;)

next time when I'm up at 2:30am cleaning mud puppy's off your line Jeet, I'll be sure to turn the A/C on for yah. :) .

Hey Thom: Great pictures buddy. Like the ones of the Ling you and Boston got. Was a pleasure fishing with you. Look forward to wetting a line again soon. Was a great trip. Eh boy.......... Good fishing. Scottydog

;)

Guest fishstick

Hey Guys: Heading to Nip Feb28 -March2nd. Anybody interested.? Let me know. Scottydog

GRRRRRRRRRRRR......... :lol:

As much as I'd like to make up for the last one.....I can't say just yet.

But it will be at the top of my priority list. :lol:

I'm heading out in the morning. ....grabbing a motel near Nipp. and going to the Waltonian Inn by 7:30 Tues. morning . It's been many years since I fished Nipp .....Got about 50 lures to try.....even some worms to see if the eyes are interested . We will prob. stay over another night ....too long a drive after a whole day on the ice .Hope to have a few pics for Wed . :D

Archived