Game n Fish

Guest chilli

Hey guys. Went down to the gamenfish and brought a new answering machine with me. If you want a membership you can call anytime now and leave a brief message and I'm sure someone will accomadate you with a place and time to get signed up. If anyone my way doesn't want to go to St Kitts just for that, then bring a pole and go fishing too or PM me and I'll gladly come to you and sign you up. I'm in Fort Erie but on my days off I'll gladly cover my 15 minutes of drive.

And the number is:

905 937 6335

The machine only holds 14 minutes of message so make it quick but call back the next day if you don't get on there.

Thanks ....Dan

Being an outdoorman doesn't end when the light goes out and the cold wind blows!

He put up a debut on ofn today. He's got alot of knowledge to share so I encourage him. He's got the gift for gab also if you know what I mean!

As for president, maby in 9 - 12 years eh? Actually I don't even hunt but am planning on learning something from this club.

:blush: Gabby Hayes Here !!! Just had some SALESMAN sell me a membership for some fishy game thing ......I joined the fish&game way back in the days of Russ Mosher ! Anyone remember Russ ?? on St.Paul St. ,St.Catharines . I asked him what was a good lure for lake trout & he sold me a cleo ! Caught my first laker on that on the Lake of Bays ---Haystack Bay . The owner of the camp with about eight cottages was Larry Bentz , who is in his nineties now and still lives in the house he built in Port Dalhousie . He has a wealth of knowledge of Port and the story of the Michiganers was very interesting stuff ! There ya go Chills & you asked for it Brian ..... you got me started ....THANX ! :worthy:

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Hey there Mr. Chilli

Glad to see you onboard. To bad we didn't have more time to talk last time we met,hopefully we will get that Salmon fishing in this spring. Just let me know when you want to go!!

Did Chilli allow you a taste of those Lake Trout I dropped off last summer??

Mayor Chilli sounds good to.

SALESMAN Chilli LMAO,your lucky he doesn't sell life insurance :blush:

Welcome aboard MR.CHILLI: Now there is a man with lots of stories (russ) I have known him back from the day's of raising english setters for the feild trials with my father & grandfather from thorld on pine street. Did years of hunting with all the boy's that we trained dog's for, use to hunt the rock piles past the lift bridge for bunnies then hit Shelvlocks farm out on merritvile hwy.Lots of years hunting bunnies,grouse,woodcock,phesants, boy those bring back memories of not having to go far for a saterday out with them,I have probbly met you from back then our line of dog,s was Boesic's won lots of feild trials back then,looking forward to meeting you. Chilli you are :) I hope you met Dagmar when you were there as well as Bob, I think the memberships should be at Pete's soon Rob :Gonefishing:

Glad to see there's someone as old as me on this board.... :blush: Brian has bestowed the name "Mr.Chilly" upon me since I am the father of Chilli :lol: He got me to "re-join" the club after an absence of about 30 years or so. :blush: I am looking forward to meeting some of you oldtimers ? : :) and newtimers too and trying out some of Chilli's coffee.... :) ....he likes it strong....not good for tempermental fisherman ! I fish Port Dal. all winter both hard & soft water , so l'm sure we will meet soon, Thanks Ron. :Gonefishing:

OOPS !!!! :Gonefishing: I called you Ron....sorry about that ROB ! I used to work with Ron Mcintosh or is that Macintosh ....you foreigners names are so hard to spell (lol) :)

Mr. Chilli: Thats ok I have been called worse, and as far as oldtimers chilli did you not tell your dad that I'm not that old, 30 years ago I would have been in my prime and hunting my brains out. I have been around the club for about 20 years the last 10 working to keep it going. I started my fishing doing the salmon thing then moved to walleyes then did some winter steelies and I hate to say it but I have turned into one of those dam bass guy's bigtime B) And now my commitment will be to keep those fish comming to port and working with Dagmar to make 500 kids happy with kids day in may and also helping with the new excecutive. Rob :Gonefishing:

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson
I hate to say it but I have turned into one of those dam bass guy's bigtime B)

4329[/snapback]

You have gone to the dark side! :Gonefishing:

Hey Brian: You know it may be the dark side but when you can go out and put 10 to 20 or more fish in the boat and have a great day it beats driving around all day throwing everything you got and still come back in with everything in your tackle box nice and clean from washing everything you have and no fish to show for it(boring). I have taken guy's out and after a few hours they are ready to come back in with sore arms to boot. I know even we have bad days to and I have always said a day on the water with no fish is like a day with no work.Just being out there is a really great stress releiver and it give's you a chance to just relax.You know tho I just might get the old 9' rod out and go down and play on the wall and do some butt kicken or is it fish kicken I have to watch what I say on here now don't want to affend anyone :angry2: So when you guy's see that newbie down there crossing lines and snaging everyone's lines,and casting every way but the right way take it easy on me I melt when I get wet :angry2: Rob :D

Archived